Business Damage Assessment Form

Use this form to help Grays Harbor County register damages that were incurred to businesses or commercial property due to the recent flooding in the county.

Fill this form out one time for each location where damage occurred.  Do not combine locations into one form.

To report damage to a primary residence, click here.

To report damage to a secondary or rental house, click here.

All questions must be answered in order to process.

Business Information

Financial Impact

Contact Information

If you also have additional damage to report for an additional business location, a rental property that you own, your personal residence, or a vacation home, please return to the main page and submit an additional form.

For assistance with needs, call Grays Harbor County Emergency Management at (360) 249-3911