Primary Residence Damage Assessment Form

Use this form to help Grays Harbor County support our request for aid from Washington State and the Federal Government.  This is the first step in being able to receive aid in our County.  At this point, there is no guarantee that we will receive aid.  If the damage occurred outside of Grays Harbor County, please contact that county to report.

Fill this form out one time for each location where damage occured. Do not combine locations into one form.

If you are needing to report damage to a secondary house or rental property, please click here.

If you are needing to report damage to a business, please click here.

This is the first step and will help support Grays Harbor County’s request for aid at the state and federal level. We do not know yet if we will receive any aid, but this helps support our request.  In the meantime, do not delay clean up and repairs. Be sure to take pictures of your losses, including the water line with a point of reference, take video if it’s helpful, and keep all photos, videos, and receipts for potential future claims with state and federal agencies.    If you also have additional damage to report for a business location, a rental property that you own, or a vacation home, please return to the main page and submit an additional form.  For assistance with needs, call Grays Harbor County Emergency Management (360) 249-3911