Civil Matters

Grays Harbor County
Self-Help Office for Family Law
Julie Wade - (360) 249-8174 

Family Law Forms 
Free forms and instructions provided by the Washington State Courts.

Thurston County Volunteer Legal Aid

Serving Thurston & Grays arbor Counties providing civil legal aid to low-income DV divorce and Evictions

NW Justice Project
Providing free legal services to low-income families and individuals needing help with civil (non-criminal) legal problems in Washington.

Washington Law Help
Offers do-it-yourself resources on a comprehensive list of legal topics (our link to this site does not constitute an endorsement of its contents, a referral, or a recommendation that you handle your own case).