**THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER UPDATED AS OF 7/20/2022**
Permit information is now found online using the Parcel Search Tool within the SmartGov Portal.
This page allows users to search and view building permit information for properties located within unincorporated Grays Harbor County. This information is updated bi-weekly. Please note that permit information for properties located within city limits must be obtained from those cities. The county does not represent or maintain city permit records or reports.
To find an issued building permit, please select the year that the desired permit was issued (not the year that it was created). Continue by searching the generated report by one of the listed information fields pertaining to the property.
- Permits are listed numerically by permit number.
- A permit applied for at year end will be listed under the report year it was issued, not necessarily the year it was created.
- For example, permit 2019-1234 was created in 2019, but may have been issued in 2020 and would be listed under the 2020 PDF, etc.
- To narrow your search press and hold the “Control” and “F” keys simultaneously on your keyboard. Then, enter a key word in the search box such as street name, owner name, contractor name, permit number or type of work.
- For example, you can search for all permits on Ocean Beach Rd by putting “Ocean Beach” into the search box.
**Information for properties located within city limits must be obtained from those cities. The county does not represent or maintain city permit records or reports.**
To view these reports, a current copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent must be installed on your computer. A free copy can be downloaded at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category