Unincorporated Grays Harbor County (areas outside of incorporated cities) is divided in to several Districts. Each District has unique rules that:
- Provide for more orderly development.
- Protect or maintain property values.
- Help attract business and industry.
- Promote public health and safety.
- Protect the environment.
- Manage aesthetics.
- Manage Density.
WHAT ZONING DISTRICT IS MY PROPERTY LOCATED IN?
- Visit our online Parcel Search tool.
- Input an address, owners name, or parcel number. Or, navigate using the map by clicking and dragging.
- From the map, select the "Change Layers" icon in the upper right hand corner and check "Zoning" to display a colored overlay (this may take a moment to display). Alternatively, clicking the parcel number will direct you to the parcel details page.
Have a certification request? Submit online through the Permit Portal to obtain official certification letters on County letter head.
- Permit History Search
- Critical Areas
- Other Map Services
Please contact a Permit Coordinator for assistance.
Grays Harbor County