Grays Harbor County Code (GHCC) Chapter 16.38, Article II governing boundary line adjustment (BLA) applies to land solely divided for purposes of altering or removing lines, between platted or un-platted lots or both, and is exempt from subdivision requirements per GHCC 16.08.040.
- Planning Division,
- Building Division,
- Environmental Health Division,
- Public Works Division– County Surveyor; and
- Other departments and agencies as necessary.
- Property taxes and assessments for all affected properties must be paid-in-full (RCW 84.56.345).
- Record approved ROS with Auditor; and,
- Recording fee due.
- *Title Transfer
- County Records Updated
- The Mapping Division in the Assessor’s Office (360-249-4121) will update county records to reflect changes to the affected properties.
*Please contact a Title Company should you need help with STEP 5: Title Transfer. Grays Harbor County staff is prohibited from providing legal advice and/or assistance with preparing legal documents.
- BLA Review Process Handout
- BLA Submittal Checklist
- Lot Consolidation for Platted Lots
- Apply Now!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact the Planning Division if you have questions.