The County Administration Building is undergoing renovation, resulting in limited access to the building, expected to last through January 2024. During this time, Planning & Building staff will be available by appointment only.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please contact us to schedule.
**UPCOMING HOLIDAY - The offices will be closed Monday, December 25th and Tuesday, December 26th to observe the Christmas and Christmas Eve Holidays.**
- Need help designing your project? Looking for a consultant, surveyor, architect, engineer, etc.? Click here!
- The currently adopted Grays Harbor County Shoreline Master Program (SMP) became effective Tuesday, November 7, 2023. Please visit the SMP webpage for more information.
- Effective Monday, June 27, 2023, Ordinance No. 485 was adopted and includes minor amendments to Titles 16, 17 and 18.
- CANNABIS MORATORIUM - Effective Tuesday, April 4, 2023, the cannabis moratorium is hereby lifted with new cannabis facilities regulated per Ordinance No. 482.
- ONLINE PERMITTING - Since July 25, 2022 we have been accepting permit applications online through our permitting platform called SmartGov. With the Online Portal you can review historic permits, parcel information, submit applications, make payments, track application status', request inspections, and more.
- SHORT TERM RENTALS - On March 22, 2022, the County Commissioners adopted Ordinance 469 amending Title 17 of the County Code to include short-term rental (STR) standards. More information is found on the short-term rental page.
- Planning Commission (1st Tuesday of every month)
- Board of Adjustment (2nd Monday of every month)