Concealed Pistol License
APPLY FOR CPL
Apply at the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office online using the link above (Apply for CPL). Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
A Concealed Pistol License (CPL) is a license provided by and regulated by the State of Washington. The following requirements must be met to obtain a Concealed Pistol License through the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must reside in Grays Harbor County or be a non-resident of Washington State
- if you reside in an incorporated city within the county, we highly recommend you apply at your local Police Department
- You need to have picture ID (a Washington State Driver's License or ID card is preferred)
- Fee of $49.25 for an original application.
- Fee of $32.00 for a renewal application
- Fee of $42.00 for a late renewal application
- Fee of $10.00 for replacement of lost or damaged permit
- Convenience fee of $4.00 plus a Credit/Debit fee of up to $2.00
- Fees will be required at the time of application
- You must have no convictions prohibiting possession of firearms
- Agency Privacy Requirements for Noncriminal Justice Applicants
- Privacy Act Statement
Note, if you are having trouble opening the Privacy PDFs, you may need to install or update your current version of the Acrobat Reader. Get your free Acrobat Reader.