Contact: Chief Deputy Clerk, Estrada
GH Self-Help Office for Family Law:
HOW TO FILE PAPER DOCUMENTS:
*E-Filing is not available
HOW TO FILE EXHIBITS - Pursuant to LCR 79(d):
[Amended April 21, 2022, Amended September 1, 2022]
HOW TO FILE AUDIO/VIDEO EVIDENCE:
The Clerk will NOT accept a CD/DVD or USB for filing in the Court file.
If you have audio/video evidence (i.e., either a CD, a DVD, or a USB device) you would like the court to consider during your case, the following applies:
- Audio/video evidence is NOT to be presented during a Motion Calendar Docket that normally occurs on Mondays.
- If you believe the alleged audio/video evidence that you have needs to be seen/heard by the Court, you will need to ask the Court for a special setting for another date and time where testimony and evidence can be presented. At the time of the special set hearing, you will need to prepare as follows:
- Have 3 copies of the CD/DVD; and
- Provide the opposing party with a copy of the CD/DVD; then
- Two business days prior to your special set hearing, go to the Court Clerk’s office to have them mark a copy of the CD/DVD (a USB flash drive is not permitted) containing the alleged audio/video evidence as an Exhibit (the Clerk will keep that copy as a pre-marked proposed exhibit for the upcoming hearing); then
- Appear at your hearing and bring your copy of the CD/DVD containing the alleged evidence to the hearing along with the equipment necessary to play/view it in open court during the hearing; and
Please Note: Court Administration does NOT accept judges' bench copies via a CD/DVD or USB flash drive. The Court cannot safely review the material without possibly exposing the County Network to viruses.