Citizen advisory boards provide input to the commissioners in a variety of areas. Currently, the following boards have vacancies:

  • Boundary Review Board: (1) Citizen of any city in Grays Harbor, as appointed by the Grays Harbor County City Mayor's
  • Board of Equalization: (1) Citizen of Commissioner District 3 (Raines)
  • Planning Commission: (1) Citizen of Commissioner District 2 (Pine) or (1) Citizen At-Large that resides anywhere in Grays Harbor County

Complete the application to begin the process or contact the Commissioner’s office at 360-249-3731 for more information.