|TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE
***Applications must be received at least 8 calendar days prior to the start of the event or late fees apply. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT ADEQUATE REVIEW TIME MAY BE DENIED.***
L&I APPROVAL FOR MOBILE FOOD UNITS
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries: required for enclosed mobile food trucks, trailers, and those that use solid fuels (wood or charcoal); proof of approval from L&I is required upon submittal of permit application. It is highly recommended to verify requirements and submit your application with L&I as soon as possible to avoid delay on issuance of health department permit.
Temporary Food Information
- Single Event Permit Application
- Multiple Event Permit Application
- Recurring Event Permit Application - Example: Farmers Market
- Exempt from Permit Application
- Sampling/Tasting Application
- Coordinator Checklist
- Can attend any event listed on the Approved Coordinated Event List as long as events are not on the same date.
- The Event Coordinator must submit a Coordinator Checklist annually to our office.
- Events not listed on the Approved Coordinated Event List can become coordinated by having the coordinator submit a Coordinator Checklist.
- Coordinated events include a minimum of three vendors, not including the coordinator (not all vendors need to sell food items).
- Multiple Event Permit holders attending an event that is not included on the Approved Coordinated Event List, must apply for a separate Temporary Food Permit and pay 50% of the corresponding fees.
|If you have any questions please contact our office at (360) 249-4222.