Grays Harbor County Treasurer
The county treasurer holds a key position of public trust in the financial affairs of local government. The treasurer is not only the custodian of all county funds but also acts as the "bank" for other units of local government including school districts, fire districts, water districts, and local improvement districts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collecting property taxes (including foreclosure and distraint actions against delinquent accounts), special assessments, excise taxes, gambling taxes and other miscellaneous receipts
- Receipting and accounting for all funds and deposits of revenue for the state, county and junior taxing districts
- Managing the cash flow of the county, and investing money not needed for immediate expenditure for the benefit of the county and junior taxing districts
- Administering short-term and long-term debt financing
- Coordinating the provisions of banking services for the county and junior taxing districts
2023 property taxes are certified and statements were mailed March 1.
The first half tax amount is due April 30, 2023.
The second half tax amount is due October 31, 2023.
If you have unpaid prior years interest has accrued, so please contact our office for current amount due at 360-249-3751.
Don't want paper statements? GO GREEN: Sign up for email statements at https://enoticesonline.com/
The Treasurer's office is opened to the public.
We are located on the second floor of the County Administration Building
100 W. Broadway, Suite 22
If you are concerned about COVID or other infectious diseases, please consider using our specially marked secure dropbox outside the Administration Building (do not put cash in dropbox!)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 12:00 and 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
By Mail at PO Box 831 - Montesano, WA 98563
By Phone at 360-249-3751
By Email at email@example.com